At Ambient Ceilings, we provide a full re-strapping service for plaster-glass ceilings, consisting of the following stages (if required):
- old insulation removal (if required).
- dust and debris vacuum using high powered industrial vacuum (if required).
- prop jacking to plaster glass ceilings where required, pushing ceilings flush with timbers.
- apply fibreglass strapping rovings, set into place using plaster cast.
- remove prop jacks the following day, allowing adequate time for strapping system to set.